Could You Be Our Next DevOps Engineer? Do you have passion for automation? Do you enjoy working with SaaS platforms? Apply for this position!
At PeterConnects we develop software that helps receptionists, switchboard operators, and service desk employees excel in their daily activities. We’re committed to seamlessly integrating all of the latest tech into our products – to create a high quality experience for our end-users. To help us do that, we’re looking for a DevOps Engineer to take responsibility for the daily operations of our SaaS platforms. Someone with a passion for automation; who’s keen to be part of a multidisciplinary team – working alongside developers, testers, operations staff, and other Devops engineers.
What You’ll Be Doing
- Monitor, update and improve our SaaS platforms in Azure;
- Administrate our Azure subscriptions resources (clean up, update, set RBAC rules, naming conventions);
- Monitor, update, and improve our Office and CD/CI infrastructure (including our Azure Application Proxy, Azure Active Directory, CRM, Jenkins, SonarQube, and Gerrit);
- Improve and maintain our monitoring, logging, and alerting tools (Prometheus, Elasticsearch);
- Make sure our SaaS platforms and Office environments adhere to security regulations + monitor and and implement controls (Plan Do Check Act);
- Create Kubernetes clusters and improve deployment pipelines;
- Build new infrastructure with code (Terraform, Bash, Jenkins);
- Prepare and assist with (production) deployments;
- Help with support and troubleshooting incidents.
Skills You’ll Need
- An ‘automate everything’ mentality;
- Linux & Windows proficiency;
- Azure certification;
- Kubernetes knowledge;
- Experience in scripting;
- An interest in coding.
- Room to realize your talents and ambitions;
- Good salary, depending on your knowledge and experience;
- Various growth and development opportunities;
- Educational and challenging projects;
- Great working atmosphere.
JDM Software is the company behind the PeterConnects products. JDM Software has over 30 years of experience in software development and prides itself on providing quality solutions with a local team of talented developers.
Five core products together head the PeterConnects product family: Attendant, ServiceDesk, ManagerAssistant, ContextManager and OmniDirectory. All powerful solutions, which can also work together excellently. JDM Software works within a strict partnership model with a worldwide network of expert organizations to ensure that our products are sold, installed and supported by the best professionals in the industry, while customers can engage with a Partner of their choice.
The JDM development team uses an “Agile” software development method called Scrum. Thanks to Scrum, a method that is well known among modern software developers, we can focus on delivering high-quality software with a high degree of predictability that does exactly what the customer needs. Product development is divided into three-week sprints with a fixed set of development tasks and clear objectives. During each sprint, we evaluate our quality and performance, and we continuously optimize our development output.
JDM Software's Partners provide first and second line customer support. To ensure high quality of service with this model, prospective Partners must complete technical training before joining JDM's Partner Family. To prevent the customer from getting top quality every time, JDM Software offers its Partners third-line support, and all PeterConnects products have a 12-month warranty. We are proud that our PeterConnects are used by more than 1500 companies around the world and of course on the global brands that have become our customers.
Hoe nu verder
Ben jij geïnteresseerd in bovenstaand profiel? J.D.M. Software B.V. ziet graag jouw sollicitatie tegemoet! Door middel van het klikken op de solliciteerbutton kom je in een overzichtelijk sollicitatiescherm waar je met jouw CV, LinkedIn profiel of onze CV bouwer kan reageren op de vacature van DevOps Engineer.